The Belgian company N.V. Theo Coertjens International is a leading company in canned meat for:
- Horeca (Hotels, restaurants, cafés)
- Catering companies
The company has grown from a small family butcher to a modern medium-sized company, whose quality products are found on the Belgian market and in many European countries.
Theo Coertjens International combines growth with the preservation of its family character, ensuring quality and environmentally friendly care and service.
Facts & figures
- Company founded in 1956
- Employees: 30
- Annual production: 3 000 tons
- Quality certificates: HACCP, BRC grade AA
- Own laboratory for bacteriological tests
- Biological treatment of water
- 100% production in Belgium
- More than 20 products available in various glass and can packaging
- Range expansion based on new trends with an average of 2 product launches per year
- Main European customers: Benelux, France and Italy
- Own distribution with 2 trucks and 1 delivery van
- Weekly delivery in Belgium and the Netherlands (with our own transport).
- Other European countries: delivery within 5 to 10 working days after order receipt. (via external transport).